Friday, April 19, 2013

Beach Spray and Diamond Oil

Ok so today I washed my hair all nice and clean, gunk free! Think it would feel great right? I have been doing some treatments to my hair, for you that don’t know I color and lighten my hair about as often as one would change their drawers. But anyways washed and still feeling like hay in a way (see what I did there) lol.

So I get out and I’m thinking well I’ll have to put my product in tomorrow when I get to Studio 28 Salon (Alexandria, LA) tomorrow for work right! Well me spacing as I do some times, remembers that I have all this trial product sitting in a bag I have placed them to do my reviews on. Well low and behold I have wanted to try out the Beach Spray HealthySexyHair® and I was looking for a shine so of course I had to try out the soon to be released next month Redken® Diamond Oil.

So this beings the review!! Enjoy and of course please let me know what you think and or by voting on the left hand side.

This Diamond oil, which drops May 2013: is shatterproof shine that is a leave-in hair concentrated treatment. It will strengthen and reinforces for smoother, shinier hair while protecting it from breakage. The hair oil isn’t just for “white people” or “Asian” hair etc., the great thing is that it is for all types, and being that it is silicone-free and has all natural oils that will be helping the hair fibers nourish and reinforce those strands. With the Diamond oil its seals, coast and smoothens that nasty cuticle to boost the shine of the hair and protect from friction that can come from brushing styling, etc. This is a “Hybrid Oil” 99% all natural oils, including olive, jojoba, coconut and the sunflower seed oils. I’m telling you this product is going to be going like hot cakes on Sunday with how amazing my hair is shining right now. No Mohawk for a few days as this hair is feeling the moisture and the softness of a puffy cloud in “haven”.

With the matter of not being able to Mohawk the hair for a few days that means we need texture right? Well that’s why I jump on the Healthysexyhair® Beach Spray that is going to deliver texture to the hair, making it look like I just have been laying next to the ocean watching people play volleyball or something. The beach spray helps nourish, protect and heal hair damage with the powers of the Argan oil. So far I have great texture and it even gives a little added volume at the roots without having to go and rewet the hair.  The only down fall for me with this product is that you smell like tanning lotion, which for some it might be totally ok. But for this guy that’s a no.

Hope you all have enjoyed the review, of course if you have any other questions please ask by leaving a comment at the bottom, and again don’t forget to rate the site, with the voting on the left hand side of the blog. Let me know if what I’m doing is enough or if anyone is even reading this.

~Jay~


No comments:

Post a Comment