Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Extra-Body Daily Boost on Wednesdays


So I have thought over and over again, what should I be doing a blog about. I have stated it before not knowing. Well people of the Internet I have found it. I did a little on Facebook but this is the place. I will be doing product reviews on different professional grade products. It will differ from day to day on what brand I’ll be reviewing. So sit back, grab your reading glasses and lets commence.

Today is the Extra-Body Daily Boost® that gives fine hair a boost at the roots and is produced by none other than Paul Mitchell. First lets talk about the size of the bottles (how much liquid or product is contained). There are four different ones to choose from and most people that I have seen use this product go and just use the 8.5fl oz. bottle. It fits the easiest in the hand.

The root lifter can be put in (used) in the hair either wet or dry up to users preference.  With the root lifters precision sprayer all you do is part and spray and there is the extra body or volume you have been looking for, and also gaining protection from heat styling.

So with that, if your that person that is really looking to spice up their hair life and get some really needed volume then Extra-Body Daily Boost® is the product you will want to run and buy that is sold by Professionals. Because remember anything that is found at Wal-Marts or CVS’s etc.… are not I say again are not real Paul Mitchell, CHI, etc. they are fakes, so do not buy them. So if you have questions on where to buy the real products contact your personal Stylist, and if you don’t have one to talk to because you’re a home stylist yourself. Just leave a comment and I’ll answer it for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment