Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gauged

So here we are its Sunday!!

NO i didn't go to church like most of the Mass. I"m sitting here just looking at some dogs and what not that are on Face book, there are some really cute dogs out there. We have our own. His name is Mason. but i was looking at all the dogs that are killed like every 9 seconds or something it was crazy and they are just so cute.

  So last night I gauged up the Hubby's ears, he is now down to a 0g, which by the way I'm very proud of him for getting there (Finally). Well since today is Sunday and the only thing i really have to do is laundry just like the normal people woot woot, see i told you all i was normal! other than that i just plan on sitting around, go for a walk or something, enjoy this nice day its like 74 degrees outside!

 So over the last few days i haven't really done anything on here and I'm sorry about that i' know all my VAST readers where wondering where i had gone to. hehehe. anyways point being is over the last few days i have finished my school work that is needed and also pasted both tests that we took this module with flying colors ( 100+) so yeah I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Now we are working on the actual mannequin heads, doing all over color, foiling techniques, weaving, block color, etc etc etc... but I'm really pumped about the hole thing, this is what i wanna do, this is my life's work, I'm training myself to be the best that i can be. ( sound familiar lol army national guard) anyways, just a crazy person going on about non since.

  Well off to change out my clothes and put some more dirty ones in the wash, and that's all i have i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment