Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just a little bit

OK for those that like to actually stop by I'm sorry that i have  been missing.

   So some recap of the past week or so since i last posted something on here. Oh lord where to start. Well as you all seen in my last post it was getting close to the end of the module of "Skin Care", well that is now done and over with and guess what!! i got a passing grade of an A along with continuing my 4.0 GPA. Makes me happy.

 A few Saturdays ago, my husband and myself went out and walked a few miles for the American Heart Association to help raise money for the cure, along side us was a couple other people that are from the NTHS ( national technical honor society ), it was a lot of fun even though the day was cold and windy, we still had a great time doing it for the all the right reasons.

 Well the new module has started and the first week flew by in a snap. Hair coloring 101 as i call the class. Its taught by most likely the best colorist in all the LAND! i mean all the land she is amazing ( Crazy ) but she knows her stuff, the formulas, the different ways to color, weave, block off etc, etc, etc.. THIS is the class that i have been waiting for the whole time i have been in school. Hair color is where you make your money as a stylist. Hair color, highlighting, weaves, cuts, that's where you making that bacon at. Let me tell you something i can't wait to actually start up on that doll and get some practice in. When this module comes to a close i will be very sad, but I'll also be freaking happy as well due to i have one more module class before i hit the floor and that is nails (icky), but it does have to be done so I'll kick ass at that as well.

 I found out this morning that a good friend of mine was killed last night while driving home. She goes to school with me and my heart dropped out my foot when i heard that she was killed in a car accident. first person i thought of was her two best friends at school and called, didn't get an answer but she called back later and its so sad cause there is nothing i can do for her on this day, but tomorrow what am i able to bring her, is nothing but HUGS all day. my saying is that hugs make the world go round. I'll prove that tomorrow.

 But other than that just a few things that have been going on since the last post. I'll keep you all updated more so now.. i was just really being lazy and i was Stuck on an anime of Naruto, That's my excuses so hope you enjoy leave a message or something let me know what you be thinking!

~Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment