Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What is your control type?


Well what would your answer be? What kind of control do you like? Are you a medium, low, high, or ultra mega hold kind of person? 

With Control Addict 28 by Redken® it really doesn’t matter what control type you are. With this amazing high control hairspray your not only get that great control but you are getting the 24-hour control that a lot of hairsprays out there fall short to offer as a product.

With Control (which I use) I am able to shoot that product right where I want it and know that it is going to keep that hold, and the best thing is that ultimate brushability. Spray and if you don’t like just brush down and restyle. Of course there is no visible flaking and no visible residue. I’m able to throw my Hawk up in the hair really in seconds with this Control and of course you know I need the best hold to keep it up. And I say it only takes seconds due to that amazing fast drying formula that Redken® has in their hairsprays.

Its firm and yet flexible touch with a flawless long lasting finish. Spray on the styled hair 8 to 12” away from that scalp and let that hairspray fly to fix styles flawlessly, and with that stronger control: your able to layer and it won’t ever feel hard or tacky. Spray and Separate the hair for defined texture in the style. Just spray and go!!


With this amazing new product by Redken® you won’t be displeased. But you will go tell all your clients and stylist friends that they themselves need to try this product for themselves. I’m telling you I love it. I use it everyday on any guest that likes a little hairspray (a little goes a long way). SO with that I’m so giving the Control Addict 28 by Redken® a 5 out of 5 stars for hold, shine, brushability, restyling, it’s a great product that needs to get out there and people need to know about it. So spread the word.

~Jay~



Click the blue link and see it in action! 

      













No comments:

Post a Comment